Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This is late so as soon as you can get it
Primary Discussion Response is due by Friday
DB not running head.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Primary Task Response:
Within the Discussion Board area, write 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Reliable data are needed for administrators to make the best decisions to improve quality and performance in a health care organization. Complete the following:
- Choose 2 methods of data collection, and examine how each can be used measure quality and performance in a health care organization.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of each method.
Use APA style to cite at least 2 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.
4 pages /26/2017 , excluding cover page, abstract page, and reference page
The balanced scorecard (BSC), which was first introduced by Kaplan and Norton in 1992 has been gradually adopted by health care organizations (HCOs) as a tool to drive performance (Kaplan & Norton, 1992). This balanced approach takes into account the multiple variables that determine an HCO’s success without placing a greater emphasis on any one variable.
Complete the following for this assignment:
- Write a paper evaluating the value of the balanced scorecard as a tool for assessing and improving organizational performance in a health care organization.
- Discuss the concept of balancing performance across the BSC components to achieve the health care organization’s mission and strategic objectives.
- After your review of the literature, indicate whether you agree with this approach. Explain your response.
Use APA style to cite at least 5 scholarly sources from the last 5 years.