Shadow Adminstration of Childcare
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Shadow an Administrator
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
This assignment requires you to shadow an administrator/ director for a minimum of 2 hours, 3 hours maximum. While you are shadowing the administrator / director, I want you to play close attention to what the person is doing, his/her interactions with the students, staff, and parents. Note- you may what to break your observation into 2 or 3 visits to be able to see what is happening during different times of the school day (ie. arrival, mid-day and departure).
Your paper must include the following –
- Name, address and telephone number of the center where your observation occurred.
- To verify the time you observed, have the Director sign on a piece of paper the time/s of your observation and if possible attach their business card.
Paper Content and Grading Information
Summary of what you saw, heard and felt during the observation – 15 points max.
- Includes several (2 or 3) examples of what you saw, heard and felt. – up to 15 points
(specific information about the interactions)
- Includes one example of what you saw, heard and felt – 5 points
Information about the administrator’s leadership style – 5 points max. (chapter 1)
- Clear explanation of why you choose this style, with supporting evidence. – 5 points
- No supporting evidence about leadership style – 2.5 points
Reflection on the observation (What did you learn or would have done differently) – 5 points max.
- Reflection of observation includes what you learned or would have done differently – 5 points
- Reflection of observation does not provide any details about what you learned or would have done differently – 0 – 2 points
2 complete typed pages min. / 3 pages maximum – 5 points ma