The paper of systems analysis design and project management activities, business and finance homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Note: A Turnitin analysis (see http://turnitin.com/ (Links to an external site.) for information on this product) will be automatically applied to your assignment submission to indicate the potential degree of “originality,” which means that you have interpreted and are discussing your research results “in your own words” (paraphrasing, but with APA in-text source citations) or are using proper APA citation methods for exact quotations to include the words of others. A Turnitin analysis percentage of 15% or higher will result in your having to repeat this assignment with a single attempt to achieve a percentage less than 15% in order to receive any credit for it.
You have been asked by a senior-level executive to write a concise guide in the form of a paper on (1) what systems analysis design and project management (treat these two topics separately in sections with headers) activities entail in organizational workplaces today, and that executive is particularly interested in (2) learning about the typical responsibilities and needed skill sets of a successful system analyst and a successful project manager (treat these two topics separately in sections with headers) in the workplace.
Drawing from the information on these topics in your course textbook (in particular, consult textbook chapters 1 and 3; also be certain to include a reference for the course textbook in your References list) and a minimum of three additional sources on this topic located through web-based research, write a four to five page paper (paragraph format, clear and concise, opened with an introductory paragraph explaining the purpose of the briefing followed by the body of your briefing and closed with a high level summary of the topics presented and discussed) in labeled sections. A search on these topics on www://scholar.google.com (Links to an external site.) will help you to identify academic sources, which you should find particularly helpful. For academic articles that locate through this means that do not offer full text, you should be able to access full text by looking up the article through the UNA Library’s free electronic data base resource: see http://libguides.una.edu/c.php?g=189087&p=1249352 (Links to an external site.) (if you access this from off-campus locations you will need to log in with your UNAPortal credentials when prompted to do so).
- Compose your paper in a Microsoft Word document.
- Carefully use in-text citations and provide a References list (last page of the briefing) in APA format a Microsoft Word document with a minimum length of four pages and a maximum length of five pages, not counting the required Title page, Abstract page and References page (see the sample paper link below in Requirement #4).
- Use APA format (this reference site (Links to an external site.) and this sample paper (Links to an external site.) will help you with using correct APA formatting) for in-text citations and the entries of the References page. Make certain to absolutely avoid plagiarism in your content! Content from previous semesters in this course will result in a zero assignment grade at a minimum and potentially failure in the course depending on the extent of the violation.
- Submit the completed report in a Word document as an attachment to this assignment link.
2. You can use A Turnitin analysis (see http://turnitin.com/ (Links to an external site.) for information on this product) to check. (less than 15%)