Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
There are different due dates on these assignments. I submitted the further out date but please go off instructions in here.
Assignment 1 Due 7/12/23 at 6PM.
Assignment 2 Due 7/19/23 at 6PM.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Five Sources Formatted According to APA Rules for References
Use the topic that you selected for your Issue Selection paper (read the feedback from that paper first). The research paper must include a list of sources used in the paper. In the APA format, the list is called: References. You should review the rules for formatting a citation for the References list, but it is not necessary for you to compose a citation from scratch. Use may a citation generator, such as in the school library, but you must check this citation against an APA reference guide, such as this one. (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. The citation generators produce the citations for you. You plug in the information about your source and the generator gives you the citation. It is your responsibility to check the formatting, so if you use a citation generator, check the format against an APA guide.
You must have at least five reliable and appropriate authoritative sources in a variety of formats published within the last ten years, half of which must be peer-reviewed from the school library.
· Use a hanging indent for each entry. To create a hanging indent in MS Word: Highlight the source. In MS word, click on the HOME Menu. Then click on the Paragraph tab below it. When the box pops up, scroll to special and click HANGING.
· Make sure that half of your research is from the school Library AND that you have clicked peer-reviewed/scholarly in the library. See the Research Paper Guide for a walk through on how to use the school Library.
Five Sources Formatted According to APA 7 Rules for References
Submitted five sources
Each source in correct APA 7 format
Reference page in correct APA 7 format
Must be alphabetized
Must be indented five spaces after the first line
Titles of journals, newspapers, books, magazines in italics
Must be titled References
Argumentative Research Essay Assignment:
This eight-page essay (not including Reference and Title Pages) must be written in the argumentative mode, and you will incorporate research into it. The primary purpose of this argumentative essay is to convince readers to think the way you do about a subject, while maintaining the academic third-person point of view. Do not use any personal pronouns (I, me, my, our, we, us). To accomplish this goal, you must establish a reasonable and thoughtful argument supporting a position on an issue.
Your essay should have the following parts:
· Title page in APA 7 format
· Introduction, which includes the XYZ thesis statement as the last sentence, which was approved on the Issue Selection paper.
· Body paragraphs that state your reasons with supporting evidence (quotations, paraphrases, etc. but do not use block quotes!) and refer back to your thesis statement and three claims (XYZ), using in-text citations to correctly cite evidence in APA 7 formatting.
· Counterargument – acknowledge the opposing view, but explain why your position is the correct one. Use transitional and signal phrases that indicate to the reader that a counterview is coming, “While some may think X, others may think Y…” or “Another point of view may be X…”
· Conclusion – reiterate the main points of your paper without bringing up anything new.
· Reference page with a list of sources used in the essay.
Please use the topic you selected from the Issue Selection Paper that was already approved. You should be checking that feedback before continuing. You may need to adjust your thesis statement based on that feedback.
You must have at least five reliable and appropriate authoritative sources in a variety of formats published within the last ten years, half of which must be peer-reviewed from the EGCC library. Use the feedback from your Five Sources paper to improve your research. Avoid the use of Wikipedia or other editable sources in academic research. Avoid ebooks (you do not have time to read an entire book), and blogs, as these are not considered reputable sources. Do not use interviews, surveys, or personal experience. Focus on more academic research.
The goal is to use the work of the past two weeks to build on this project.
Support your position with evidence. The following are different ways to support your argument:
· Facts – a powerful means of convincing
· Statistics – Be sure your statistics come from responsible sources. Always cite your sources.
· Quotations – Direct quotations from leading experts effectively support your position.
· Examples – Examples enhance your meaning and make your ideas concrete. They are the proof that back up your point.
· Double Spaced, 1” margins, Times New Roman font in 12-point size, and formatted according to APA guidelines
· Use APA format for Title page and page numbers
· Use APA format for In-text citations and Reference page
· This assignment should be eight pages, not including Title page and Reference page. Do not include images, graphs, charts, or pictures.
· Avoid the use of 1st and 2nd person. Must be written in 3rd person point of view.
· This assignment should be an original creation for this course session and not a reworking of any previous essay submission from any prior course experience.
· The assignment should also include a large amount of the student’s own ideas and words rather than merely a linking together of a series of quotes or paraphrases. Block quotes (quotes more than 40 words) should not be used.
Research Paper Rubric_1
Introduction is developed, provides reader context and background, uses summary but does not directly quote. Builds on work done in weeks 3 and 4.
XYZ thesis statement is clearly positioned with argument and three XYZ claims. Statement is the last sentence of the introduction and clearly
articulates the structure of the paper.
Reputable, scholarly, credible research is used *consistently* throughout the paper, supporting the ideas.
Structure and organization
Paper is organized, detailed, adheres to the thesis statement, and uses topic sentences that refer back to the claim.
Audience and Voice
Writer maintains the third person and academic voice. The paper does not use the first or second person.
Counterarguments are addressed, supported, and refuted. Signal words are used to tell the reader another argument is coming.
Sources are Integrated and Contextualized
The Sandwich Method is applied to sources to integrate and contextualize them. No evidence ends or begins a paragraph.
The conclusion restates, winds down, includes the thesis statement and claims, but does not bring up anything new.
The conventions of mechanics, usage, grammar, and spelling are properly addressed.
APA 7 in the body of the paper
In-text citations are present and correctly formatted.All sources are cited.No block quotes are used.An APA 7 title page is present and correct.
References page is correctly formatted (APA 7) and includes 5 authoritative sources.