Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
THIS IS SECOND PART OF FIRST ASSIGNMENT . ITS A SEPARATE ASSIGNMENT BY MUST BE A CONTINUATION OF FIRST ASSIGNMENT
Project 2: Promoting Health Care Quality
Section 2: Quality Improvement Issue
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To help you move forward with your Course Project, this week you identify a quality issue that you would like to address and submit a description of this issue for Instructor feedback.
Your proposed issue should reflect a genuine need for improvement within your selected health care organization. Through your Course Project, you will analyze this issue and propose strategies to improve outcome(s), including the redesign of a related process.
- Review the six quality improvement aims from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) presented in Chapter 3 of the Sadeghi, Barzi, Mikhail, and Shabot text…… (SIX ITEMS ARE : SAFETY, PATIENT CENTERED CARE, EFFICIENCY, EFFECTIVENESS, EQUALITY AND TIMELINESS)
- Conduct a search of the literature to help you identify a specific issue that warrants attention and action to promote quality improvement.
Consider what you have surmised thus far through your analysis of the organization that you selected. What have you noticed that could help you identify a quality-related need for improvement? For instance:
- What has captured your attention in meetings, reports, and/or daily activities?
- Have you noticed discrepancies between activities in the organization and recommendations in the research literature, quality standards, and/or the organization’s stated policies and procedures?
- If so, what do you think could be the reason(s) for variations or gaps between what you have observed and what is recommended?
- Identify a quality improvement issue that you would like to investigate for this project.
Review the Course Project Overview/full instructions, located in the Week 3 Learning Resources, as needed to identify a quality improvement issue that is viable for completing the full scope of this project. Once you receive a response from your Instructor on the quality improvement issue that you submit, be sure to integrate his or her feedback before moving forward with Section 3 of your Course Project. ( I WAS APPROVED FOR PATIENT CENTERED CARE FOR NEXT SECTION)
Write a brief description of the quality improvement issue that you would like to address for your Course Project.
By Day 7