Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
There is information and research all around us. We can “Google” just about any topic and come up with thousands of sources. The question is, “how credible are those sources”? The purpose of this assignment is to evaluate the credibility of sources that are available to us as professionals, healthcare administrators, and students. Please watch the videos below:
For this assignment, you will need to find content from THREE Sources and evaluate the content and its credibility using the template. Your sources must be from the healthcare industry or business industry with a healthcare focus. You must include:
- Professional Publication (one article or study)
- Popular Press Publication (a newspaper or magazine you can purchase at a bookstore or newsstand) (One article)
- A website
Using the, evaluate each source for
- Currency (the age of the source)
Please be sure you provide the full APA source for each source and respond to all questions in the templated table.
- Your responses to the items below should be thorough, well-conceived college-level responses that are free of spelling and grammar errors.
- Write your answers in complete sentences.
- You must justify your responses with facts and details from the readings, and with your conclusions.
- An appropriate length for this assignment is one page.
- Be sure to cite your source(s) using APA. (It is not necessary to format your assignment using APA); however, please create a reference page.
- Create your assignment in a Microsoft Word document.
- Save your file using the following file naming convention: U1_assignment1_2_your name.