unit 4 IP 426
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
As a group, discuss and develop a paper of 8–10 pages that addresses the following questions. Work together to determine who will complete each section:
- Who will comprise your planning committee? Explain.
- Identify public- and private-sector partner agencies and elected officials (if any) that should serve on the planning committee.
- What are the component parts of the plan (be specific and detailed)? Explain.
- What participating agencies may be more or less involved in which parts of the plan development? Explain.
- Are there subject matter experts (SMEs) or other entities that should be involved in any one specific area of the plan development? Explain.
- Based upon the emergency management concept of incident management that includes the phases of preparedness and mitigation, response, and recovery, identify the actions that will need to be taken in each phase as they relate to the hazard you have selected.
- Identify the major challenges that the community and responders will encounter when responding to the hazard.
- What solutions exist (e.g., mutual aid, contract services) to overcome those challenges? Explain in detail.
- What should be the short- and long-term recovery goals of the community following this event’s occurrence?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Please add your file.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation of 6–7 slides that provides details about your plan.
- Include speaker notes of 200–300 words that will be used when presenting the plan to your superiors.
You will be posting this draft to the Discussion Board for feedback before developing a final version in the next unit.