Website activity and Reflection
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 4 HRSA Data Warehouse Website Activity and Reflection
Complete the HRSA Data Warehouse Website Activity.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Read about the HRSA Data Warehouse and what it does here: https://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/about/abouthdw.aspx
- Watch the “By Geography Training” tutorial found at the following link: http://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/resources/tutorials.aspx/
- Explore some data by selecting Clark County, Nevada using the Data by Geograhy tool here: http://datawarehouse.hrsa.gov/.
- Next use the HRSA Fact Sheets tool located under the same link to look up HRSA’s activities in HHS regions, states, counties, and congressional districts and compare the data to the Clark County, Nevada data you found using your geography results. Analyze the data included in the fact sheets. Consider the data sets found in the fact sheets. How does Nevada compare nationwide when it comes to the data sets? What about Clark County?
- Complete a new search using the Data for Geography tool for your state and county. Compare the results of your query to your Clark County, Nevada search.
- Identify HRSA program resources for HIV/AIDS in your state and county. What are they? How many clinics are funded by HRSA?
Write a two-page paper reflecting on the data you collected and analyzed. How will this data warehouse be useful to you as a professional nurse? Your paper should be at least two pages in length, in APA format, typed in Times New Roman with 12-point font, and double-spaced with 1” margins.