Week 10 Writing Assignment, psychology homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Directions: This week you will be presented with a list of eight concepts. The writing assignment requires you to select and expound on one of the concepts listed below. For your chosen concept, you should briefly summarize that concept in 5 to 10 sentences. Then you should PERSONALIZE the concept. This requires you to write 2 to 3 paragraphs relating this concept to your personal or professional life. This assignment is confidential and will be kept between you and the instructor.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Make sure you complete a spell check and an edit for grammar before you submit your work.
Week 10 Writing Assignment
Concept: Describe group polarization. Why does it occur?
SUMMARY: Write a short paragraph (between 5-10 sentences) that summarizes the concept.
PERSONALIZE: You will now personalize this concept by explaining a story from your own life. Write 2-3 paragraphs (1/2 – 1 page). This is a confidential assignment and will be between you and the instructor. Feel free to share your ideas. (Does the knowledge presented change your prior perception? Would you have acted differently? )This is your chance to apply the material. Your instructor will gauge your understanding based upon this discussion.
These topics are from learning objectives presented within the chapter:
- Define social psychology. Explain how individuals present themselves to fit together with their situation, interact with others, and the social processes involved at the group and global level.
- Describe the sociocultural perspective. What does your book describe as the “central legacy” of the sociocultural perspective?
- Describe the evolutionary perspective. How are evolutionary factors and sociocultural factors interdependent influences of social behavior?
- Describe the social learning perspective. What is the connection between the social learning and sociocultural perspectives?
- Describe the social cognitive perspective. Why is the social cognitive perspective the most influential perspective in modern social psychology?
- Explain the extent to which people accurately perceive sex differences and why. Why do people act in line with sex stereotypes?
- Explain how self-esteem functions as a “sociometer.”
- List the three component subgoals for which we evaluate ourselves and others