Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Week 8 Project
Implementation of the Care Plan
In a Microsoft Word document of 2-3 pages formatted in APA style, you will develop a plan to implement your care plan by answering the questions below.
ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED BELOW!!
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The first step to effective implementation is planning. As you go about this task, utilize the following questions applying them to your aggregate:
- What group have you selected (for example, three families with young children, and so on)? AUTISM
- What made you select this particular group?
- What intervention(s) of the plan will you implement in the group?
- What health risk do you expect to address by implementing this intervention? INFECTION (HAND HYGIENE), DEPRESSION (SOCIAL ISOLATION)
- What results do you expect?
How do you plan to implement this intervention?
- Do you have any specific strategy in mind?
- What resources will you need?
- How long do you think it will take for the results to be seen?
- What resources do you need?
- The second step is to mobilize the resources you need, talk to the small group, recruit volunteers, etc.
- Finally, when your resources are in place, put your plan into action.
On a separate references page, cite all sources
READING: From your course textbook, Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, read the following chapters:
- Promoting Healthy Communities
- The Nurse-led Health Center: A Model for Community Nursing Practice