What issues/concerns could social media in the education workplace raise, writing homework help
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Read the scenario provided below and incorporate the six pillars of character as you address a possible solution.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Mr. Y is a new teacher in his first 90 days of employment in his district. He has made friends with many staff members and invited them to visit his social network page. On his website, Mr. Y has listed quite a bit of personal information. One of his colleagues visited the site and became very concerned because the site included a statement that Mr. Y was attracted to young girls, stating “the younger the better.”
The colleague notified the principal of this information.
Consider the following questions and provide your responses in a 2 – 3 page APA formatted paper.
- What possible issues/concerns might this scenario raise?
- In this situation, what are some potential negative consequences for the teacher, for the students and the school community?
- Which of the “Six Pillars of Character” do you believe Mr. Y has violated on his social media page?
- What responses/actions will result in a more positive outcome and/or what proactive measures might be considered?
The “Social Media” assignment
- Must be 2 to 3 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least 1 scholarly source. You can use the Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources chart (Links to an external site.) to help you determine a proper scholarly source.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.). Here is a tutorial for in-text citations (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate reference slide that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Use the APA References List page (Links to an external site.) to help you with this task. Here is a link to the APA Reference List template (Links to an external site.) located on that page