Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
(aka: The Big Paper)
Our mission: To boldly go where no first year student has gone before! Ok, so that may be overstepping our bounds a bit. You’re actually going to spend some time in the library crafting a well-honed research essay. The idea is that by the end of this assignment, you will be able to show your critical thinking skills; research abilities; knowledge of argument and persuasion; and mad writing skills. A command of all these talents will help you throughout your college career, regardless of major. In addition, you will become an authority on your topic. This means that your opinion will matter in the long run, since you are a well-informed individual.
Topic: Over the course of the semester, we have discussed several different aspects of books—and literacy. These include, but are not limited to, the preservation of printed materials; the evolution of digital surrogacy; the educational, cultural, and emotional significance of books; bibliophilia and bibliomania; and why we read books. For this essay, you will take steps to expand on one aspect we discussed this semester.
Necessary Information (this can be in any order in your paper):
- Name the aspect you are covering (e-books vs printed; bibliomania; book theft; etc.)
- Necessary background information
- Important key players /items/time periods
- At least four total sources supporting your argument
- Roughly 2000+ words, 6+ pages in length, not including your Works Cited and cover page
- Typed, double-spaced, 12 point font (Times New Roman, please) and MLA format
- Use at least 4 print sources. You can use as many additional sources as you would like. These include: videos, blogs, websites, etc.
- Formulate a clear, concise argument with a focused thesis statement; clear topic sentences; smooth transitions; correctly cited research and support; and progressive thinking.