Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
WK 9 Discussion:
Topic 2: Responsibilities of a Nurse
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discuss the following with regard to the role and responsibilities of a nurse in a community:
Must answer all questions below! make a heading for each question!
- How are the roles of the BSN and the advanced practice nurse in community health different?
- How are nurse practitioners utilized in your community?
- Do they increase access to health care or work for physicians?
- What are the requirements for nurse practitioners in your state?
- What privileges do they have that general nurses do not have?
- Justify your responses using resources.
- Stanhope, M & Lancaster, J. (2016). Public health nursing: Population-centered health care in the community (9th ed.). Mosby. ISBN: 9780323582247.
- reading : Advanced Nursing Practice in the Community
- The Nurse Leader in the Community
- Public Health Nursing at Local, State, and National Levels
MUST HAVE REFERENCES AND SITE !!!