Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Case Studies: Information Warfare & Cyberterrorism
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Write a three to four page paper outlining three major information warfare or cyberterrorism events that occurred around the globe in recent history. To complete the assignment:
- Research the following three case studies:
- Russian denial-of-service attack on the country of Estonia in 2007
- Cyberattacks during the 2008 South Ossetia war between Georgia and Russia
- US State Department Compromised Computers in the East Asia Bureau in July 2006
- For each of the three case studies above, address all of the following:
- Who was the victim of the cyberterrorism or information warfare campaign?
- Who was the aggressor in the cyberterrorism or information warfare campaign?
- What type of cyber attack occurred? (e.g. virus, malicious code, denial-of-service, hacking, etc.)
- Explain how the technique was used and what the outcome was for the victim.
- What has the victim (country or person) done since the cyber attack to prevent similar attacks from occurring, in the future?
- Compare and contrast the different attacks. Based on your analysis, which cyber defense mechanisms you think are critical to preventing the recurrence of these types of cyber attacks in the future.
- The paper must be three pages in length and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least three scholarly resources other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.